Staqu Technologies proudly steps forward to secure the historic Ram Mandir inauguration with cutting-edge AI
- Staqu’s JARVIS installed at famous hotspots including Kanak Bhawan, Hanuman Garhi, Shri Nageshwar Nath Mandir, Ram Ki Paidi, Ram Janmabhoomi
- Staqu’s JARVIS analytics to monitor suspicious activities during the event through facial recognition, numberplate recognition, etc
- Staqu among the first companies to deliver AI-integrated security services for such an event.
The inauguration of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir scheduled on 22nd January, 2024, is slated to be a historic event and consequently the security services for the event are receiving significant technological upgrade in the form of AI-integrated surveillance to be conducted on existing CCTV. Staqu technologies, the premier Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation enabler in India is among the first to bolster security in and around Ayodhya’s famous hotspots through JARVIS, the company’s pioneering audio and video analytics software and management platform.
Commenting on the event, Mr. Atul Rai, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Staqu Technologies, said “The Ayodhya Ram Mandir inauguration is a momentous occasion for our nation, and we are privileged to provide our services to ensure the event unfolds under a robust security framework. Staqu’s AI-powered JARVIS platform will monitor the event for threats and suspicious activities, providing real-time alerts to the authorities using already installed cameras. With the expected large crowd and the presence of high-profile individuals, cutting-edge security services are paramount, and we are honored to be among the industry leaders delivering them.”
Book A Free Demo
Key Use Case Scenarios:
- Criminal Database Utilization: Staqu, in collaboration with the UP police, leverages a database of 800,000 criminals of TRINETRA, aiding in enhancing security in various regions. This database assists Ayodhya in identifying any suspicious faces among the registered criminals with an accuracy rate of 99.7%.
- Reverse Facial Recognition: Real-time identification of a person based on clues such as a photograph, enhancing security measures. The feature of JARVIS will search person of interest (POI) using his/her photograph on live cameras in real time
- Enhanced ANPR Capabilities: Cameras with advanced Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) capabilities access the government’s vehicle registration database, including stolen vehicle database. This enables the identification of vehicles with fake number plates in real time.
- Attribute-Based Searches: Staqu’s JARVIS platform empowers surveillance cameras to perform attribute-based searches, identifying individuals from a crowd based on specific attributes such as clothing, color, accessories, or accompanying children etc.
- Footfall Analysis and Violence Detection: With an accuracy rate of up to 98.7%, the software can perform footfall analysis and detect incidents of violence.
As pioneers in digitizing criminal records in India, Staqu collaborates with nine state police departments, including the UP Police Department (Special Task Force), offering AI-enabled insight-based analytics. The company’s Trinetra tool combines facial recognition with audio cues to track criminal activities.
The provision of AI-enabled security services at the Ayodhya Ram Mandir inauguration marks the latest initiative by Staqu Technologies, demonstrating their commitment to advancing security through cutting-edge technology.
Major newspapers have reported on the story.
JARVIS, fueled with Artificial Intelligence, patented technologies, and unique capabilities, is an audio-video analytics and management technology platform that offers innovation for security and the best possible solution for business.
As a Gurgaon-based Artificial Intelligence start-up, Staqu strives to utilize technology in solving real-world problems. Founded in 2015, the company provides state-of-the-art image recognition, language-independent proprietary speaker identification, and text processing, including sentiment analysis, text classification, and summarization. Staqu was handpicked by the British High Commission as the Best AI Start-up in the country. Furthermore, triumphing at IBM’s Global Entrepreneur Program, Staqu has successfully raised investment from Indian Angel Network.